Day 6 -
Yesterday was a Friday. And, boy the phrase "TGIF" is so, so true. I am very thankful for Fridays. There's just a difference in the air on a Friday. First of all, Fridays being a jeans day at school for me never hurts. I'm so thankful to be able to teach in my jeans, t-shirt, and comfy shoes on a Friday. It's just a good feeling to know I don't have to go back to school the next day, that a break is coming, and in elementary school, you can usually get away with making Fridays somewhat "fun." :) Fridays lead to weekends, and those are both things to be thankful for! Thank you, Lord, for giving us chances for rest and recreation!
Day 7 -
Can I be thankful for my husband again, so soon? :) Today, I'm more so thankful for my love for him. He's gone tonight, hunting with my dad and brother, but I miss him like crazy. I'm thankful that I have the capacity to love another human so much that even a few hours, just one night a part makes me long for him to be here with me. I'm so grateful that our relationship is one where we want to be together and do most things together. I'm thankful for the impact Steve has on my life to make me love him so much. The ability to love and love deeply, to have someone to love like that in your life, is MUCH to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment