Sunday, January 22, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 21 and 22

Day 21 -
Today is my husband's birthday. So, it only be fitting that I'm thankful for him (again). 25 years ago, I knew nothing other than being a 2 month old baby, but now - I know God was thinking about me on the day He brought Steve into the world. More than anything, today, I'm just thankful for God thinking enough of me to make me Steve's wife, to put us together as life partners, and for the life and happiness that Steve breathes into everything he does and everyone he meets. Thankful for his health, talent, intelligence, and happiness over the past 25 years. Thankful that he is mine and that God will be willing to bless him even bigger than has already happened in his next 25+ years of life. :)

Day 22 -
When you accidentally set your alarm for PM instead of AM, you become very thankful, very fast when the Lord naturally wakes you up with not one minute less than you'll need to get ready to head out the door. :)

No comments: