Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 31

Thankful for a wonderful father-in-law. Today is his birthday, and I'm just so glad to have him in my life. He and I think along the same wave lengths most of the time. He is so patient, kind, smart, and would do anything for me, if I needed it. He has treated me like his own daughter for so many years now and has graciously welcomed me into his family. (Steve's just like him, no wonder I love him so much...haha.) I'm just so thankful for a set of in-laws whom I am close to, whom I love, and who I feel love me back like their own. He's a great guy and is going to be a super grandfather to our future kids. Happy birthday, FIL! So thankful for you, and hoping for a great year ahead for you!

No comments: