Day 19 -
Again, one of those uneventful days where I should just be thankful for what I have. Last time I was grateful for my car. Today, I'll be thankful for my...iPhone. I mean, seriously - I waited a long time for that iPhone, and I am thankful that God provided enough for us to be able get those great pieces of technology. Especially for Steve, as he travels often enough, and it helps keep us in contact when we're a part. As it does with all my friends and family I don't get to see everyday. May sound silly, but you know what? Why not be thankful for something that I am happy to have and enjoy using everyday? Thankful for the little luxuries.
Day 20 -
The weather today is my FAVORITE! Sunny with a high of about 75 and a light breeze. That's plenty to be thankful for in my book! :) Oooh, spring fever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment