Monday, January 2, 2012
365 Days of Thanks - Day 2
Today, I am thankful for my husband. God really must have been thinking about me when He made Steve. My husband is not only the love of my life, but my best friend too. That's part of what I love most about him - that we are the best of friends. I'm thankful for the laughter we share, the conversations we have, the way we know each other inside and out, that he supports me, takes care of me, and always trying his best. I'm so thankful to have found my soul mate and to share all that I do with Steve. I'm so glad that our relationship is a true testament to the Lord and all designed by Him. Thankful for our 11 years of friendship, our 2 1/2 years of marriage, and our 50+ years of togetherness to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment