Yikes, got a little behind this week! I know I had some good stuff to be thankful for too, and I know I won't remember them all either. Here's to trying, and still finding something to just make me say, "Thanks."
Day 23 -
Thankful for a normal routine at school. With so much hustle and bustle of "getting back into the swing of things" from semester break and benchmark testing, I sure was happy to just have a normal day on Monday. Also quite thankful for a certain talkative friend to be resting at home that day. :) Monday was actually a pretty good day.
Day 24 -
Thankful for snuggles. It was a rainy and stormy Tuesday night. It turned cold and thundered and rained ALL night long. Sure was nice to snuggle with my husband to go to sleep and know he was there keeping me safe and warm through the night. I love cuddling with him; it always makes things better and makes me feel so safe. It's one of my favorite things to do. :)
Day 25 -
Thankful for ears that will listen. Wednesday was NOT a good day. Long story, but just not a good day. I vented to my teaching partner, another teaching colleague, my husband, and my mom. They all listened, let me get out my frustrations, and offered the best advice and encouragement they could. I'm very glad I have listening ears and supportive people in my life, especially on those rough days.
Day 26 -
Thankful for forgiveness to myself. With birthday celebrations, attending a workshop, and just everyday life - I didn't stick to my healthy eating plan all that great this week. While I did try to not "over eat," I didn't exactly stick to all healthy choices either. But, I know that we have off weeks, and I'm forgiving myself for it, and am going to start clear and fresh next week. I can't beat myself up over it, and that's a lesson I've had a long time coming to learn. Yes, I forgive myself...I'm going to enjoy what I don't normally get anymore, and start fresh and anew in a new week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment