Sunday, April 1, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 92

Thankful for amazing family. I got to celebrate with both sides of my sweet family this weekend. Friday night, we celebrated with one set of grandparents and my dad's side of the family to send my grandparents off to Alaska for the next six months. We hadn't all been together since Christmas, so it was great. We always are in for a good laugh and lots of hugs and love when we get together. Today, we celebrated my other grandmother's birthday with my mom's side of the family. Again - always lots of laughs and good story sharing going on. Both sides of my family have many things in common, but are so different too. I love each person for my own special reasons. I'm just so thankful to be able to have family close enough to to get together and celebrate life and love!

No comments: