Day 100 -
Thankful for an extra day off from school. After being gone all weekend, it was nice to not have to worry about getting up at the crack of dawn to go deal with the 3rd graders. I got to enjoy a nice lunch date, starting a new adventure with my husband, and sleeping past 5:20 am. :)
Day 101 -
Thankful for my aunt. April 8th (so about three days ago) was her birthday. She is my dad's older sister. The stories about how she used to take care of me and hang out with me when I was younger crack me up! She's very much her own person and does not conform to the crowds. She's got a sweet heart, and I admire her strong will. I am thankful for the fun times we've had together and the great times to come.
Day 102 -
Thankful I've actually been keeping up with this for over 100 days! That's a milestone to anyone, and I'm very proud of myself. I'm even thankful for the fact that I can feel proud of myself. This has been an amazing adventure to take myself on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment