Day 108 -
Thankful for home cooked dinners. It's been great (on some levels) living at home again, despite the circumstances that put us here. But, my mom is a mom who always stays in "mom mode." She has been so great at switching laundry out for us, picking up things here and there, but mainly feeding us each night. She has had quite the school year, but comes home from work everyday to make dinner to feed our family. She doesn't love to cook, but tries so hard to do it without complaining. Tonight, she made something that Dad and I deemed a "keeper," and it just made me realize how thankful I am that she takes care of dinner so many nights a week, and it's not really a concern of mine. I need to tell her "thanks" for the food much more.
Day 109 -
Thankful for a mid-week date night with Steve. I guess the cat's out of the bag now - we're offically house hunting!!! So, after looking through 4 houses on Wednesday night, we went to eat at one of my favorite places (and favorite guilty, not so healthy pleasures) - Panda Express. Just nice to go out and grab a bite to eat and have conversation with my love...no special weekend and no special occasion. Thankful for every moment we spend together.
Day 110 -
Thankful for house hunting. Seriously, we have been waiting SO long to begin our hunt for our perfect first house together. I am so thankful that God has, so far, let this process work out and is letting His will be done. Our prayer is to glorify Him in this process and truly start our life together that will bring Him honor. I'm grateful for the baby steps and opportunity He's given us thus far. Leaning on Him and saying thanks every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment