Friday, April 20, 2012
365 Days of Thanks - Day 111
Thankful for family time. We went to see the new Disney Earth Day movie with Steve's parents and sister tonight. Great movie about the life of chimpanzees, but also great family time. When Steve was mentioning our evening plans to a friend of his, the friend replied with, "Oh - family time. Must be nice." So many times I take good, quality family time for granted. And, really - how many families do you see go to a movie together anymore? I'm so thankful that we are close enough with our families to not only have the time to spend together, but enjoy it too. It's not until you sometimes hear another person's viewpoint that you realize how grateful you are for such a simple, everyday thing. I'd be so lost without my family's (all of them) support and constant reminder of my faith. Very thankful for my family date night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment