Monday, April 30, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 117, 118, 119, 120, and 121

Day 117 -
I honestly can't remember anything specifically I was thankful for on this day.  (The shame of not updating this daily.)  But, I am thankful that the Lord allowed me to see April 26, 2012 and to grant me life and love on this day.

Day 118 -
Thankful for a laid back day at school.  After intense review and two days of testing, it was so nice to just kick back at school today.  Nothing better than an art project in the morning and a movie kind of afternoon.

Day 119 -
Thankful for the chance to have some time with my mom.  I love my mom so much; she's one of my best friends.  We traveled to Houston on Saturday to visit one of my best friends, and it was nice to just chat in the car and have some time together.  She's a great mom and would go to the end of the world and back for me.  I'm very lucky, and don't thank God enough for her.

Day 120 -
Thankful for Amanda's sweet baby shower.  I'm so thankful for that best friend of mine.  I'm thankful I was able to visit her and shower her and her baby-to-be with gifts and love.  It was a precious shower, and I'm just glad I was able to support her.  I'm so blessed to have Amanda as my friend.  I'm thankful for this last bit of time with her before she becomes a mommy.  It was a great weekend.

Day 121 -
Thankful for my husband's arms that hold me.  I'm so grateful that the Lord deems me worthy to be a wife to such an amazing man.  Just so thankful for when I need a hug and to be held the most, Steve's strong, reassuring, loving, and supporting arms are there to wrap around me.

No comments: