Sunday, April 8, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 96, 97, and 98

Day 96 -
Thankful for an early weekend! Yay for no school on Friday! Just nice to have an extra day of no school stress!

Day 97 -
Thankful for safe travels. We traveled to Kansas for this weekend, and the Lord had His hand on us the entire trip (there and back home). So often we take safe traveling mercies for granted. We get to work, church, the store, vacation spots safely all the time. And, how many times do we ask and thank God for getting to and from work safely five days each week? I'm so thankful the Lord kept us safe from accidents, car problems, weather, and even aruging on the long car trip. Yes, thank you, Lord for our safe travels both this weekend...and every single day.

Day 98 -
Thankful for my sweet grandparents (in law). My husband has the greatest grandparents (on both sides), and they have all made me feel just like their own granddaughter. We visited Grandma and Grandpa Johnson this weekend, and it was such a nice visit. They are so kind hearted, caring, and prayerful about everything. I'm so thankful to have become a member of their family. I know that Steve and his family are who they are due in part to these sweet leaders of the family. They have blessed my life just since meeting Steve, and I am so thankful for another set of grandparents. :)

No comments: