Day 93 -
Monday was my grandmother's birthday. I am very thankful for my Grandmommy. She is a very strong, intelligent lady. I know so much of her is in me. She has been there for me in so many ways - always coming to choir concerts, helping me with projects, supporting me in thought and prayers, and even helping me financially in college. She has the heart of a giver. I hope I can give to those I love half as much as she has throughout her life. She's a wonderful lady, whom I'm so proud and grateful to call my grandmother. God has granted her a long, healthy life, and I pray he gives her many more years of wisdom, love, life, and health.
Day 94 -
Thankful for God's safety and protection! We had some terrible storms and weather come through North Texas yesterday. Many schools were on lock down and delaying dismissal, preparing for possible tornados. I am terrified of severe weather, but the Lord just let it pass right over us. I'm so thankful for His protection and hand over us. It could have been so bad (as it was just south of here), but He granted us the safety and peace we needed. Thank you, Lord, for sparing us. Please be with those who were not as blessed as we.
Day 95 -
Thankful that God knows and provides our every need. Even waking us up with our alarm has been turned off and we wake up 30 minutes late. :) So thankful He knows ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment