Day 112 -
Thankful for Aggieland. On Saturday, I went to College Station with my college roommate. What a blast it was to be back in CS and back on campus. I was so reminded of what a blessing it was for me to experience college life there and grow up. I learned so much about myself, as well as making some of the best friends, and gaining knowledge and an education. Texas A&M is such a special place. I am so thankful that the Lord gave me the chance and ability to attend a school like that. Thankful for what Aggieland means to me, being reminded of the close knit family the Aggies are at Muster, and for my friends and experiences I gained there that I still carry with me.
Day 113 -
Thankful for Steve continuing to have good opportunities. He spent 3 days on a flight trip over the weekend. And, while it stinks when we're a part, I'm grateful he gets these opportunities. They not only grow our bank account (after some not so prosperous weeks), but also grow his knowledge and experience. I know the Lord is giving him all of these opportunities to prepare him for something bigger and better. So, I thank God for them when He presents them.
Day 114 -
Thankful that God's love endures forever. Sometimes, we just need to stop and remember that God loves us. No matter what - God loves us. I don't deserve it, and sometimes don't see it every second of every day as much as I should, but it endures...forever. Thank you, Lord, for loving me like that.
Day 115 -
Thankful that Tuesday was over. One STAAR test done and a bad evening done. Just thankful bad days can come to a close and new days can start fresh.
Day 116 -
Thankful that the STAAR tests are ovvvver! Whew! A lot of hard work, sweat, tears, planning, and grading went in to preparing my students for their STAAR tests, but they worked so hard! I'm really proud of them, and I hope they showed how smart they are and how much they deserve to shine. Seriously, though - glad they're over. Let's have some stress free fun for these last 20 something days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment