Day 122 -
Thankful that we've entered the last month of the school year! Helllllo, May!
Day 123 -
Thankful for a new toy! I know we're not supposed to put pride into materialistic things, but tonight we got a new toy - an iPad! It's mainly Steve's for flying and work, but we'll get to share it, he says. :) I'm most thankful for this for Steve to have it with him when he's traveling and that we have made enough extra money lately for him to be able to purchase it. This was just the right time and year to do it, so I hope it proves to be a good buy!
Day 124 -
Thankful for the chance of a new opportunity. I'll elaborate later, but just thankful for the chance of something new to come.
Day 125 -
How many times can I be thankful for Friday and the weekend? :) And, as much as I am...I'm also thankful for a great opportunity and trip for Steve this weekend. I'm also very thankful for the extra income it will mean! God is blessing us right now...I really think He's trying to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment