Day 132 -
So thankful for a very special room mom in my life. I had a room mom my first year of teaching who will probably never be able to be replaced. She is amazing. I'm so thankful that God gave her to me that first year and that He has allowed us to remain friends. She drove all the way to Krum today to give me a gift for teacher appreciation week. I was so surprised. What a blessing she is to the teachers who work with her sweet boys. I was so grateful to her, for going out of her way to make me feel loved and appreciated. It was just a blessing from the Lord through her. So thankful for feeling appreciated and the parents who know all the hard work we do, as teachers.
Day 133 -
Thankful for intimate love. And all it encompasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment