Day 150 -
Thankful for Steve's Grandpa and Grandma Johnson. Grandma's birthday was a week or two ago, and his grandpa's is this week. They are just like my own grandparents now. They are so sweet, loving, caring, and always in prayer for us. I am so thankful to feel like their granddaughter and to have been welcomed into their family with open arms. I absolutely love and pray for them everyday. I'm so grateful for another set of grandparents to get wisdome from and love like my own. I was blessed with the grandparent-in-law pool!
Day 151 -
Thankful for how God can give me calm and the right words to say (and not say) in a situation I'm dreading with a confrontational person. Let's just say, THANK YOU, Lord, for letting that after school meeting go as well as it probably could have today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment