Day 128 -
Thankful Steve came home after being gone for 4 days and that he got home safely! (I'm convinced I can't be over-thankful for my husband.) :)
Day 129 -
Thankful for the power of prayer. I am so grateful that the Lord gave us a way to talk to Him and grow closer with other people. Prayer can just cover you in peace. I'm thankful I'm starting to feel that way and hope the Lord will continue to convict my heart.
Day 130 -
It's teacher appreciation week this week across many schools, both state and nation wide. I'm just thankful for my teachers that taught me as a student. They developed so much of my knowledge and interests. They took interest in me and were excellent role models. I'm thankful for my fellow teachers - the ones I get to work with now and in the past. They, too, have taught me so much. They have answered my questions, gotten to know me, and been by my side. Teachers aren't thanked enough. I am thankful for all (good) educators. It takes a special person to do this job. If you haven't lately - thank a teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment