Thursday, May 10, 2012
365 Days of Thanks - Day 131
Thankful for jobs. Thankful for my job, Steve's job, and that everyone in my families have jobs. Employment is a scarce thing in our country today. You can lose a job for no reason, in the blink of an eye. I'm so blessed that the Lord has provided for all of us, even in the midst of what seems like hell and high water. He always provides, always has a plan. I'm just incredibly thankful for this today. Working's not easy...sometimes it's the people, the policies, or just a day that's a pain in the butt. But, I think of all those that have no income, no employment, and I just become incredibly grateful that no one in my family is facing that right now. Thank you, Lord, for the trust you give us and the skills you have blessed us with to use in the work force. Thank you for letting things work out, just as You've had planned. I hope God continues to prosper and grow us all in our careers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment