Well, from the lack of thankfulness blogging this week, you can see it was a busy one! But, always thankful, each day, so here goes the catch up...
Day 86 -
Thankful for my sweet kiddos. As much as I did NOT want to go back to work on Monday, coming off of spring break, my kids sure made my school day a good one. They were eager beavers to be back, and their hugs and smiles when they saw me made it worth being back. I am so thankful how a kid can completely change your mood.
Day 87 -
Thankful for how things can work out in your favor. I wasn't supposed to get a planning time on Tuesday, but much to my surprise - the time of our scheduled assembly got moved back an hour, and I got my planning time, unlike some other teachers. And, dinner with the kinder ladies made me very thankful that night too!
Day 88 -
Thankful that after a looooong couple of days at school and benchmark testing, my sweet husband and mother in law brought me a Sonic drink after school. It hit the spot!
Day 89 -
The 29th was my sweet niece's 10th birthday! I am very thankful for this little girl in my life. I was at the hospital the night she was born and have watched her grow up over the past 10 years. She's full of life, is so spirited, and can make anyone laugh. Her heart is so sweet, and I pray great things for her...I'm sure her talents and smarts will take her far. She's a blessing to our whole family, and I am so grateful to have a such a wonderful niece. Love you, Kayla.
Day 90 -
This week was benchmark testing at school. I am VERY thankful that most of my students made improvements from the last benchmark test from January. We're learning something here, people!
Day 91 -
Thankful for a good deal! Found some great summer sandals today for an oustanding price. Can't beat a good deal on shoes! :) It's the little things sometimes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment