Saturday, March 3, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 61, 62, and 63

Day 61 -
I also forgot another very special person in my life on her birthday just last week. My oldest sister (in law). I'm very thankful for her. I'm so blessed to have two amazing sisters that I inherited when I married their brother. J has a sweet heart and a big heart. She likes to make others happy. She's a hoot to be around - seems like she can bring laughter to most situations. She's so much stronger than she gives herself credit for, but I've learned a lot from her and will ontinue to do so, as I look to her as my big sister. I'm very thankful for her place in my life and for her nurturing my sweet niece each and every day, as her momma. She's a great sister and friend.

Day 62 -
Thankful for Dr. Seuss' birthday! What elementary school teacher doesn't love the writings of Seuss? Not to mention - it made for a fun, easy day at school that ended with cupcakes. Who wouldn't be thankful for that?

Day 63 -
Absolutely loving this quote I found on Pinterest today. It sums up "gratitude." And, I'm thankful for each of these things: "Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love."

No comments: