Day 68 -
Thankful for my job and how God provides. A year ago on Thursday was when I found out that I had lost my first teaching job due to budget cuts. It was a job I loved, and it's been a tough year since finding out that bad news. But, I am so thankful that this year, prior to spring break - I have a new job, one where I have learned A LOT, and so far, I still have it for next year too. God's provisions are what keep me going. He has not failed me yet, nor will He ever. I'm so thankful for where he has brought me over this past year, and that I still have a job to work and learn and a classroom to call my home. It was a hard day to reflect on what happened last year, but it was a day of thanksgiving too.
Day 69 -
Thankful for people in my life that can turn my mood around. I can be in the most rotten of moods, and there are a few select people who can really change my attitude. Last night, it happened again. My sister, my husband, (most of the time) my brother, one of my best friends, and even my teaching partner can really help improve my attitude. All of my friends and family can, those select few just do it more than usual. I'm thankful that God puts people in our lives to help build us up and remind us to laugh. Where would we be without those people?
Day 70 -
Thankful for a lazy Saturday. Thankful for the rain we need, getting caught up on my sleep, having no strict schedule to follow, and if I am having to get out - it's for dinner with a best friend. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment