Eeeek...I haven't kept up with the blog of thankfulness this week! I have been thankful...just slacking a little on the blog part.
Day 71 -
This would have been Sunday. We went to the home and garden show with Steve's family and celebrated his oldest sister's birthday. So, on that day, I was thankful for an amazing set of in-laws! I always have the best time with them and feel so close to them. I consider myself just a daughter, just a sister, and a blood aunt. I've been around them for so long, they truly are my second family, and I'm just so thankful for the support, love, and laughter they give me.
Day 72 -
On Monday, my super college roommate came up to school in the afternoon since she was on spring break. Thankful for an amazing friend that would go to another school when she was off, bring this poor working girl a drink from Sonic, and help me grade the last of my piles of assignments! It made the afternoon much more enjoyable. :)
Day 73 -
Thankful for glimmers of hope. I don't want to elaborate too much on this yet, but as I said - just thankful for the glimmers of hope God gives us...some we notice and some, we don't.
Day 74 -
I'm sure I had something great to be thankful for on this day, but due to blog slacking, I can't remember what it was. So, it's just one of those days when I'm thankful for everyday life...waking up to a new day, coming home safely, and enjoying the people and things I love.
Day 75 -
Thankful for a little alone time with Steve. We got out of the house tonight, had dinner, and went to a presentation. In a house of 5 people, you quickly become thankful for the quiet moments and time out, especially with my special someone.
Day 76 -
Thankful to be the one who can make OTHERS laugh for a change. I have so many great people in my life that can make me laugh and change my spirits. But, it's a nice feeling to be the one who can make others laugh, smile, and be in a great mood. (Singing at the top of my lungs with my sister to "The Sound of Music" isn't too bad either.) :)
Day 77 -
Thankful for SPRING BREAK! Need I say more?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment