Day 79 -
Thankful for a lunch date with the friend I've known the longest. What blessing Lauren has been to me since we were babies. It's always so nice, and I'm so grateful, for times to catch up with old friends.
Day 80 -
Thankful for naps. Mmm, one of the best parts of spring break (or any break from school) is the chance to catch up on some rest and sleep. And, that means I can take a nap and not have to worry about how it's going to affect that night's sleep. I feel rather well rested this break. Thank you, Jesus for the chance to just sleep.
Day 81 -
Thankful for God's nature and His hand on our weather. I went out on the boat today with Steve to do some fishing. In the 3 hours we were there, we had rain, a pretty good wind, cloud coverage, a light breeze, and full blown sunshine. Isn't it amazing for the way God can change the weather to meet whatever need He sees fit? I'm thankful for His hand in keeping us from harm in severe weather and blessing us with just what we need in way of rain or goregous sunshine. His control is always something to be thankful for.
Day 82 -
That's today...it's only 7:15 am. And, while I am ALWAYS thankful for a new day of life...I'll get back later and see if I can find something from this day to really say "thank you" for. :)
Well, I did have a fun afternoon bowling with my family today, so I'm thankful for getting to spend a little part of my spring break with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment