Day 64 -
Thankful for a wonderful day at Canton on Sunday with my husband, in laws, and brother. Great weather and some super finds!
Day 65 -
Thankful for some extra money. I am subbing for tutoring groups at school, and the plus side to that extra hour on those days is some extra money on my paycheck. Even if it's not that much, it'll add up over time, and I'm thankful for the opportunity to bring home a little extra pocket change.
Day 66 -
Thankful for the chance to learn new things for school and teaching. I got to attend a FREE math workshop on Tuesday night with a good family friend. I love when I spend time in a training, and it's not only useful, but relevant too! I even walked away with some great resources and manipulatives. It was a good evening, and I'm so thankful she invited me. I love learning and growing when I can use it for the good of my students.
Day 67 -
I'm thankful for a chance of a better day tomorrow. Today wasn't the greatest, so I'm hoping for better tomorrow! Isn't it wonderful that God gives us new chances each and every day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment