Saturday, October 27, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, and 301

Day 296 -
Thankful for a great day on our field trip.  Field trip went great, kids had fun, parents were helpful, didn't lose a kid, and I even think they learned something!  Thankful that as part of the two teachers that organized it, all went smoothly.  It was a fun day at school!

Day 297 -
Thankful that our entire team spent our conference time today, together and laughing.  So much about our team has changed (for the good).  And, I'm thankful my team is part of what makes going to work enjoyable.

Day 298 -
Thankful for a full, uninterrupted night's sleep with Steve out of town.  What a blessing.  I'm slowly catching on to this being by myself thing sometimes... :)

Day 299 -
Thankful for the start of holiday shopping!  Christmas is coming...a slight chill is in the air, the stores are beginning to make room for Christmas products, and I've even seen my first Christmas commercial on TV.  I'm thankful I have a handful of gifts bought, but there is something so special about the hustle and bustle of getting out to do holiday shopping.  I'm thankful for the start of the holiday season!

Day 300 -
Thankful for a successful Book Character Parade at school today.  It's a fun tradition at my school, and it is so exciting for the kids.  As overly excited as they get, and as such a weirdo as I feel dressing up, we had a blast.  Our team was just great as 101 Dalmatians, and I think my costume looked very cute.  :)  I'm thankful for the days when we can kick back, have fun at school, and not worry about working our brains to death.

Day 301 -
Thankful for a combination of both my Little Elm and my Krum school families today.  It was nice to have both sides of them there at my partner teacher's daughter's birthday party.  It was a good feeling to be the one who knew lots of people and to be a part of two groups where I am accepted and respected.  It was a fun morning...and not to mention celebrating sweet 4 year old Chloe!

No comments: