Monday, October 1, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, and 273

Day 268 -
Thankful for my talents.  I don't often think about what my talents are, probably because I don't feel like I have very many of them, but I know God gives us all gifts.  I'm thankful that my way with words can make others feel better, that my organization and leadership skills make people look to me for suggestions at school, that my love for my job makes my families feel comfortable.  I'm thankful for the gifts and talents God has given me that not everyone can do or have.  They are what make me -  me.  They are the skills the Lord wanted me to have before I was even born, and that's such a personal gift the Lord can give me.

Day 269 -
Thankful for the bravery and courage the Lord is giving me as Steve is out of town all week.  Thankful for the sleep I got and the peace of the Lord's presence.

Day 270 -
Thankful for the opportunity Steve has had with his trip this week.  It's a super experience, and he's talking to men who he can look to for flying career advice.  I'm thankful for those men mentoring him, and what the Lord is teaching him.

Day 271 -
Thankful that my parents still let me come over and spend the night, when I just need a little comfort.  :)

Day 272 -
I know I've been thankful for this before, but SO thankful that Steve made it home (and safely) from his week long trip!  Thankful we made it a work week a part.  Just thankful to curl up next to him and do nothing at all.

Day 273 -
Thankful for whatever God saw fit for me today...which just happened to be sitting on the couch, watching tv, and resting to get rid of my snotty nose.

No comments: