Sunday, October 21, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 292, 293, 294, and 295

Day 292 -
Thankful that my husband offered to have some dear friends and neighbors over for dinner on Thursday night.  It was so nice of him to do the inviting and thought of the little dinner party.  It was fun to have good fellowship, and I was so proud of him for being so thoughtful.

Day 293 -
Thankful that we have a house where we can entertain our friends and family now.  It's so nice to have our own space and then share our home with our friends and family, when we've had so many homes open to us.  I'm also very thankful that our family is loving our cute, new home.  :)

Day 294 -
Thankful for my grandma buying us a boat-load of groceries!  It used to be toys, books, and clothes I was so thankful for when they were bought for me, out of the blue.  I'm an adult...because now it's groceries!  Thanks, Nin, for stocking our kitchen.  It sure was thoughtful and helped out the bank account, as well as the pantry.  :)

Day 295 -
Thankful for little traditions.  We went to the state fair today (husband, sister, and me).  It is something Steve and I have done every year since we've been married, and it's always fun when sister can come along too.  The little things that turn into your favorite events of the year become happy times and memories.  I'm thankful we've started to establish our own traditions and memories as a family of two.

No comments: