Day 276 -
Thankful I have so many people in my life who love me. It's just nice to be reminded of being loved. My parents, brother, in laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, students, husband, and many more people all love me. No greater gift is there than love. The Lord loves me enough to put all those people in my life. And, I'm thankful for all of them accepting me as I am.
Day 277 -
Thankful that gratefulness goes hand in hand with gladness. When I'm thankful for something, I'm often glad for it and can use the terms interchangeably. I'm so thankful that I can experience many emotions from one simple thing and that being thankful leads to realizing one's happiness.
Day 278 -
Thankful for an extra set of hands in my classroom this year. We have some extra "intervention" teachers in our school this year, and it's nice to have a helper every couple of days. (Almost like having a part time student teacher.) The lady in my room is very nice, willing to do just about anything, and has been a huge help to my struggling students. I hope it continues to be a good partnership.
Day 279 -
Thankful to have parent/teacher conferences. This may seem odd for a teacher to be thankful to meet with parent after parent for two straight days, but I am. This is the best way to get to know my students, my families, and really connect with my parents. I'm thankful for the two half-days we have to have these meetings, the great connections I'm making, and the information shared. Parent/teacher teamwork is the key to success!
Day 280 -
Thankful for the first cold snap of the season! Cold temperatures were upon us (at least for the weekend)! I was so glad to break out my jackets and long sleeves! I'm thankful for the promise of fall in the air!
Day 281 -
Thankful to be able to share in my husband's interests and passions with him. The air show was yesterday, and it's the third time we've gone. It's so much fun and amazing to see what those airplanes are capable of. I'm just so thankful I can share in the things Steve loves with him and learn more about them. It's so great to be able to do stuff together.
Day 282 -
Thankful to know that I had the answers and do a lot of what we learned about in staff development today, in my classroom already. Sometimes it's just nice to have the answers and know I'm doing some things on the right path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment