Wednesday, October 10, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 283 and 284

Day 283 -
Thankful that I have a line of men in my life who can fix my car.  With my dad being a car repair shop owner for 20 years, I was lucky when it came to quality repairs for pretty much free.  I just so happened to marry a man who observed and has enough know how to fix my car now too.  Just glad that when that funny sound or weird thing happens to my car, it can be fixed (quickly, with confidence, and with love).  :)

Day 284 -
Thankful that I can be a sense of reassurance to some of the parents of my students.  I have had many parents tell me lately how they are relieved and thankful for all I do for their students.  Always thankful for words of compliment or encouragement.

No comments: