Monday, October 1, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 274 and 275

Day 274 -
Thankful for seeing my husband as a child.  We watched some old videos at my in laws' yesterday afternoon, and it was just such a blessing to see Steve as a baby and how he lived.  There are so many qualities and characteristics I bet our kids will have that will come from Steve.  I'm just thankful to get to see how he was and what an adorable baby he was.  Makes me excited for when we'll have kids of our own some day!

Day 275 -
Thankful for nice compliments.  I was thinking today - for what did I actually say "thank you" to someone today?  Another teacher complimented my shirt.  And, I replied with "Thank you."  Sometimes it's just the little things...and you stop and think, what made me just say "thanks."

No comments: