Day 49 -
Thankful for date night with my hubby. Good food, good conversation, and laughter up and down the grocery store aisles. :)
Day 50 -
Thankful for open and constant communication and conversation. I've always been one to express my feelings, whether in conversation or in writing (i.e. texts, emails, letters, etc.). I think open communication and the ability to carry on a meaningful, intelligent, and emotional conversation are key elements in all kinds of relationships. I'm thankful for having those conversations with my husband, my family, and my friends. I'm thankful that those people feel they can confide in me and have those conversations with me. I'm thankful that the Lord has blessed me with the ability to express myself in words as well. How boring would life be, how many dreams would not be reached, how many feelings would go unsaid and unfelt if we didn't communicate with those we love...and sometimes, even those we don't know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment