Monday, February 6, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 35, 36, and 37

Day 35 -
Thankful for books! Made a little stop by Half Price Books today. Geesh, I love children's books. That's about all I buy. Books open so many doors to students and young readers of all kinds. I absolutely love finding the right book or a lesson or that helps a child with a personal or academic situation. Getting a new children's book...it's like Christmas to me. :) I'm so very thankful for my growing library, thankful for each story the shelves hold, thankful for the opportunity to keep it growing.

Day 36 -
Thankful for how a husband's love and hug can melt everything else away. :)

Day 37 -
Thankful for a day at school that I could actually call "good." Let's just say my Monday started out with a phone call that put a victory mark in my column. Kids were good, learned something, and I think I even laughed once or twice. Yep, overall, an actual good day at school. Thank you, Lord. I REALLY needed that.

No comments: