Day 41 -
Thankful for the feeling of just letting go of stuff. It's such a refreshing feeling when the Lord just allows you to let go of feelings and things that have been dragging you down. I'm thankful that He makes me strong enough to do this and that He is strong enough with me.
Day 42 -
Thankful for time with an old friend today. I'm always thankful for time I get to spend with my college roommate. It was just a good Saturday - lunch, a movie, and just relaxing that evening. Thankful for a fun, but yet slower paced Saturday too.
Day 43 -
Thankful for snow. I'm not one for any kinds of extreme weather, nor do I want to endure a snow day this year either. But, we had some snowfall last night, and it was beautiful. There is something so mesmerizing about watching it snow. So quiet, so pretty. Thankful I live in a place where I usually see it a couple of times a year, but that we also usually don't have lasting effects of it too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment