Tuesday, February 7, 2012
365 Days of Thanks - Day 38
Thankful for feeling like I did something right. I have felt so beat down lately, that I'm doing so many wrong things at school. But, today, I made a decision about some grades for a few of my kids and I got nearly 100% of parent responses saying they totally supported my decision and that they thought it was a great idea. It's so refreshing to have supportive parents. It's just a good feeling to know I did something right, I did something in the best interest of my students. When you feel so down so often, this little perk up definitely makes me just say "thank you." Thank you, parents for your support and kind words. We all forget that teachers need to be told they're doing a great job, just like the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment