Day 326 -
Thankful for my love and ability to read. I have always loved reading (and been quite good at it). From childhood to adulthood, I have always felt complete or chosen to pass the time with a book in my hand. I'm thankful for this, as I have visited many places, experienced new things, and met many characters through the stories I've read through. It's given me great educational skills and vocabulary too. I'm just thankful to have this ability, to share this with my students (and my own kids one day), and to know the mark of a good book (or movie) when I see it.
Day 327 -
Thankful for Thanksgiving. What a day to focus on how truly blessed I am. What a great holiday to have to allow everyone to stop and give thanks for all the Lord has done, no matter the situation or circumstances. I'm thankful for a day to spend with friends and family, laugh and eat great food, and kick off the holiday season. Thankful for a day to do nothing but give thanks. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
Day 328 -
Thankful for my Christmas tree. Nothing makes me happier this time of year than to turn on my Christmas tree lights (or anyone's for that matter) and reflect on the person or event each ornament represents as I decorate the tree. It adds so much spirit and happiness to the house during the Christmas season. I absolutely love my Christmas tree. Thankful for my beautiful tree and the symbolism the Lord gives it.
Day 329 -
Thankful for a week off with Steve. So glad that we still have similiar "school" schedules, as he still instructs. So nice to have him home with me while I was off work this week. What precious time we had together. Nothing better.
Day 330 -
Thankful for meeting my great-grandparents. Over the holidays, stories were told of holidays past when my parents were younger with their grandparents. As an adult, I now know and realize how blessed I am to have met six of my eight great grandparents. Four of them I remember vividly. What role models and strong people these relatives were. They helped shape my family, and I am so glad to have gotten to know and love them as grandparents too. A chance many people don't have these days, I was given times six. Thankful for these people and how my parents and grandparents loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment