Day 313 -
Thankful for education. I'm so grateful for the great education and knowledge I have gained from kindergarten through my college years, and even now. Thankful for the teachers, friends, and family members who have taught me so much. Thankful that gaining an education has led to a career and many talents, and now I get to give an education to so many children. Education is a powerful tool to hold. I'm thankful for the opportunities an education opens up and to be a part of its cycle.
Day 314 -
Thankful for the lessons children teach you. I witnessed an 8 year old boy, today, share the story of how his father never came back from war. This child talked with such pride, bravery, and composure. He has dealt with something to make him wise beyond his years, and he will be a mentor and help to many throughout his life. I learned more about bravery, courage, pressing on, and patriotism today from this child than anyone else in a long time. Sometimes the children are the ones who rise up, who teach, who inspire. I'm thankful to see children in that light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment