Day 318 -
Thankful for days when I feel good about my appearance. I'm very hard on myself with the way I look each day, but there are mornings when I put on the right top with the right pants, add the right jewelry and have my hair cooperate, and BAM! I'm good to go. :) Thankful for those days when I feel like I look good. It adds a little more success and confidence to my day.
Day 319 -
Thankful for medicine. I am so thankful that we have medications and doctors in our country that can make us feel better and help heal our bodies. As I re-ordered my prescription medicine today, I realized how lucky I am to have these resources available to me to make myself feel good and work properly. This is a part of life many people don't have.
Day 320 -
Thankful for the places I've seen and been. I've had the pleasure of traveling with my husband's family and mine. I'm so grateful for the places I've visited across this country. This past week would have been a time when we would have been on a trip to Disney, as we have in the years past. But, as sad as not going was, it made me so thankful for the times I've been, the other places I've visited, and the memories I've made. What a joy it is to travel and see the places God has created.
Day 321 -
Thankful for a "feast" at school today. Our 3rd graders made Stone Soup today and feasted on that, along with cornbread muffins and pumpkin pie. They had so much fun having their own little Thanksgiving treat. I'm thankful for a school, principal, and team who shares ideas and can allow our kids to be kids and celebrate the holidays.
Day 322 -
Thankful for a dear friend capturing pictures for Steve and me. One of my best friends, Amanda, is a budding photographer. She has done a couple of photo sessions for Steve and me before, and she offered to do them again this weekend. I'm so thankful for capturing our love and relationship on film as we grow and change. The pictures turned out really great, and I totally love them and the time while we get them taken.
Day 323 -
Thankful for an early Christmas celebration and visit with Amanda, Eric, and Graham. What a great weekend we had visiting this sweet family. I'm so glad I got to love on Amanda and Graham, that Steve got to meet that sweet baby, and that Steve was so willing to go with me. We had a lot of fun, and we loved getting some baby time in. :)
Day 324 -
Thankful for Thanksgiving break! So nice to have a break from school and celebrate this holiday where we focus on the blessings we have.
Day 325 -
Thankful that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around my house! :) Such a happy time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment