Day 315 -
Thankful for our veterans. Thankful for the brave men and women who sacrifice time with their loved ones, their normal routines, and some their lives. Our freedoms and rights come from the people who serve in our military and protect those freedoms. I'm thankful for the family members and friends I have that have taken the notion to serve in a very selfless way. So grateful for the special people that feel the call to serve and become veterans.
Day 316 -
Thankful for another year of life and my birthday. My 26th birthday has come, and I'm another year older...hopefully another year wiser. I'm thankful for the Lord seeing fit to give me another year of life and pray He grants me many more. I'm thankful for the parents He gave me to and the many blessings He has poured out on me in 26 years. My life is full and rich, even when I think it's not. I'm so lucky for the life and health I have. I can only give that thanks to God, and praise Him for the year to come.
Day 317 -
Thankful for the hard work of my kiddos. Today, our lesson wasn't exactly fun or interactive, but they were attentive and worked hard the whole morning. I'm so proud of them when they get what we're doing and put 100% into their thinking and effort. It pays off...and I hope they see it, and I continue to be grateful for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment