Day 245 -
Thankful for my grandma taking us on a little shopping trip. My grandmother is so giving, and she definitely gave some on Saturday by taking my mom, aunt, and me on a little back to school clothes shopping trip. Didn't go crazy or anything, but it was sure was nice of her, and I'm thankful for a few new pieces for the new school year.
Day 246 -
Thankful for end of summer fun. A day at the lake with Steve's family turned out better than I thought it would. Followed by a fun evening of swimming, dinner, and Alaska video watching with my family. All in all, the day was way more fun than I thought, and I'm thankful God turned my mood around.
Day 247 -
Thankful for an extra day off from school. Labor Day came just after our first week of school, and the extra day off to catch up on work and rest was much needed and wonderful. It made going back to work harder, but I'm thankful for all I got done with an extra day off.
Day 248 -
Thankful that I wasn't the only one with a rough day back to the school week. At least it was reassuring to hear that a handful of other teachers had sucky lessons and squirrely classes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment