Wednesday, September 19, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 260, 261, 262, and 263

Day 260 -
Last Tuesday was the anniversary of September 11th.  I forgot about this when I was actually blogging about my thankfulness for that particular day.  But, I have to stop and give thanks for the unity, freedom, and those that protect us all because of that one day.  I'm thankful for how the country banded together after those tragic attacks.  God does that horrible instances and use them to bring people to Him.  I'm thankful for the unity and strength of my country.  I'm thankful for the freedoms we have, and most definitely for the men and woman who have protected us from harm's way since and because of those attacks.  I'm thankful that America will always remember...

Day 261 -
Thankful for "this beautiful life.  And forgive me if I don't love it enough."

Day 262 -
Thankful for my grandfather.  My Poppy means the world to me.  And this was his birthday.  I'm so thankful for another year of life for this man.  He, sadly, is my only living grandfather.  But, because of that, our relationship is very solid.  I'm so thankful I'm the only granddaughter, as I feel my relationship with my grandparents are very special.  I'm incredibly blessed to have him as a role model and leader in our family.  I'm so thankful for his intelligence, his love, his Aggie pride, his vast knowledge, family and business ethics, his giving ways, and his faith.  He's an amazing man who I truly admire, and I'm just beyond thankful for him.

Day 263 -
Thankful for my husband covering us in prayer last night.  I actually said thank you to him for that this morning, so that's exactly what I'm thankful for today.

No comments: