Day 254 -
Thankful that a baby girl's surgery to remove a tumor was 100% successful today. The Lord is the ultimate healer. Thank you, God, and continue to heal her.
Day 255 -
Thankful for a FREE treadmill. It's set up and working. Thankful Steve's parents let us have a free way to exercise, despite the weather. I'm hoping the Lord will continue to discipline me to exercise just to make my body more healthy.
Day 256 -
Thankful for a mentoring friend at school. An older lady I teach with is the greatest friend and "school mom" I could ask for. I'm so grateful for her listening ear, caring advice, and sweet spirit. She is just what I need sometimes. I'm very thankful for her many roles in my life.
Day 257 -
Thankful for fall air coming and our first walk around the neighborhood with my husband.
Day 258 -
Thankful for the love of children. Just the simple politeness and comfort when you know they love you. Precious little girl today: "Thanks, Mrs. Libick. I hope you have a great weekend too!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment