Day 264 -
Thankful for Godly neighbors. One of my childhood friends and her husband bought a house a couple of months before us in our same neighborhood. They are such a sweet and Godly couple. We had a great time having dinner at their house last night. It was nice to do something fun and spend some time with our neighbors. I'm thankful they are one street away from us, should we ever need anything. It's a nice feeling of security and friendliness.
Day 265 -
Thankful that I changed up my lesson routine today at just the right time. Morning class = not great. Changed it up, afternoon class = much better...just as the principal walked in for a surprise walk-through. Thankful I got good remarks from him and the activity really was good for the kids and learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment