Friday, August 31, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 241, 242, 243, and 244

Day 241 -
Thankful that last night, after my first day of school, my sweet husband made dinner and cleaned up - without even asking me to help.  He just let me put my feet up.  It was bliss.

Day 242 -
Thankful that I am blessed with some of the most simple things that many are praying for on a daily basis.

Day 243 -
Thankful I tracked down the team t-shirts I went on a wild goose chase for.  Thankful my husband went with me to pick them up.  Thankful to Mardel for holding them for me.

Day 244 -
Thankful for a successful and empowering activity with my students today.  They were so happy doing it, as they heard their classmates build them up and give positive comments to them.  I'm glad we did it.  I'm glad it went smoothly and that they enjoyed it.  Always thankful for new ideas that actually work!

No comments: