Wednesday, June 27, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, and 179

Day 174 -
Thankful for "a lawn that has to be mowed, windows that have to be washed, and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home."  Yes, I have a home!  Thank you, Jesus, for letting this adventure happen!  To YOU, be the glory!

Day 175 -
Thankful for helpful friends and family, with strong muscles, to help move furniture, unpack boxes, and make everything as orderly as possible.  :)

Day 176 -
Thankful for "the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking."

Day 177 -
Thankful for "all the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech."

Day 178 -
Thankful for "my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine."

Day 179 -
Thankful for an amazing grandmother I have.  My Grandmommy has the heart of a giver...she always has.  She is kind, considerate, and puts others before herself.  I'm thankful for the way she thinks of me when I have a new experience or adventure, and how we will always have a touch of her around the house with all she helps with.  She is a woman who truly loves her grandchildren and is happy when we are happy.  I hope to be like her in those ways when I am a mother and grandmother.

No comments: