Day 170 -
Thankful for the "clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat."
Day 171 -
Thankful for the "spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking."
Day 172 -
Thankful for a day that rejuevenates. A pedicure with Mom, a day running around with my best friend/husband, lunch out. It just makes for a good day. It strengthens relationships and puts you in a good mood. :)
Day 173 -
Thankful for birth and the gift of life. One of my very best friends had her baby boy this morning! I'm so thankful she had an incredibly smooth pregnancy and delivery. Graham is a blessing from above and is soooo cute! :) A baby being born makes you stop and realize what a miracle a baby is. It's so incredible that a human comes from virtually nothing. What a way God makes our bodies work, strengthens marriages, and allows us to rejoice with babies. I am so thankful for my life, my friendship with Amanda, and her precious new baby. I pray God will use Graham to enrich her and her husband's lives. Thankful to have a husband to share this gift with one day too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment