Day 162 -
Thankful for God's promises. What a promise this is: "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."
Day 163 -
Thankful for the taxes we pay...because it means we are employed.
Day 164 -
Thankful for the chance to get to work with a kindergarten aged kid again! It was fun thinking back to how I helped struggling 6 year olds and bringing out those old tricks again.
Day 165 -
Thankful for a workshop with my new team, with information I will actually use!
Day 166 -
Thankful for a workshop with my old team, with some information I will use. :) I really am blessed to have two great teams of educators to work with and share ideas with.
Day 167 -
Thankful for a mother-in-law that teaches me how to be hospitable, even when you don't really want to be. My in-laws will take in anybody for a meal, celebrate a birthday for anyone, and welcomes many into their home. I'm thankful I have examples, such as these, in my life.
Day 168 -
Thankful that peeling wallpaper and preparing a room for painting went smoother and faster than I could have ever imagined!
Day 169 -
Happy Father's Day! So incredibly thankful for my father and father figures. My dad is great...I get many of my personality traits from him. He has set super examples for me on how to manage a home, money, the business world, and carry yourself in a Christian manner. I'm so proud of his business ethics, hard work ethic, and faith he carries. I will always cherish our daddy/daughter times, him coaching me in softball, walking me down the aisle on my wedding day, and advice and wisdom I can always count on from him. I have a great father-in-law who showers me with the same love he does his own children, and he has given my husband so many qualities that will make him the greatest dad. My grandfathers and Steve's grandfathers are solid role models in our families, and I'm so thankful for their love and wisdom too. None of these men would be here for me or mean anything to me without my Heavenly Father. Thank you, Lord, for loving me as your daughter and your guidance. You are what it means to have the heart of a father. Thank you, Lord, for daddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment