Day 158 -
Thankful for the rain! Oh, we need the rain so bad, as we always do in the summertime in Texas. It sure came tonight. And, it's going to keep on coming. Sometimes there's nothing better than curling up on the couch, with a blanket and good movie/tv show on a rainy evening. :)
Day 159 -
Thankful for a productive day. Always thankful and a nice day when hubby gets an unexpected day at home. So, we made it count today. We hauled a bunch of boxes out of the attic today and downstairs to go through them and get ready for a new adventure. While, I'm not saying it was a super fun time...I know I will be really thankful this time next week when it's already done. :)
Day 160 -
Thankful for a day with my sweet niece. She's just precious and a light in my life. It was fun to just have some time with her, uncle, and me. She's a hoot. I'm so glad she's been given the gift to make others laugh. What a little lady she's growing up to be, and I'm just grateful to be her aunt.
Day 161 -
Thankful for a day when you don't have to be anywhere at a certain time, don't have to wake up early, and don't have to even put your make-up on. Yeeeeah, sometimes that's just great. Thank you, Lord, for downtime, but a productive day at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment