Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy Schedule

I don't really have anything super exciting to post about, so I thought I'd make myself really overwhelmed and type out the big events I have coming up in the next several weeks! Enjoy! ;)

May 31st: First bridal shower
June 1st - June 4th: Subbing
June 4th: Last day of school
June 5th - June 7th: Weekend get-away
June 11th: Bridal portraits
June 12th - 13th: Garage sale at home
June 14th: Church bridal shower
June 20th: Sarah's wedding, Rosanne's wedding
June 24th: Lingerie shower
June 26th: Leave for Tulsa
June 27th: Janelle's wedding
July 1st: Bachelorette Party
July 4th: Holiday (duh)
July 6th: Mom's birthday
July 16th: Sherri's birthday
July 17th: Wedding rehearsal/rehearsal dinner
July 18th: Becoming Mrs. Steve Libick
July 19th - 23rd: Paradise with my HUSBAND
July 24th - Forever: Enjoying married life, (hopefully) setting up my classroom, (hopefully) starting my first year of teaching
August 7th: Sherri leaves for Florida

Wow, my life be like...crazy!

1 comment:

valerie said...

bridal portraits are so soon---it is so much fun :)

i see you tomorrow, girl! hope you are excited for your shower!!