Sunday, May 17, 2009

My fiance, the graduate!

Steve graduated from SOSU on Saturday! The whole family (his and mine) was there to see him receive the diploma he has worked so hard to get over the past 4 years. I was so proud of him! He graduated as a member of a national honor society AND cum laude! As casual as a graduation as it was, it was still very nice. I was such a proud wife-to-be, as I was beaming when he finally got up to walk across the stage. After graduation, we went outside to take pictures. Then, we were off to a celebration lunch. Steve had to drive back to Durant that afternoon because he left his morning for his last national flight team competition.

It's always hard to be a part, but especially after such a happy event like him graduating from college! Anyway, it was a wonderful way to spend part of my weekend. I couldn't be a prouder fiance! I can't wait for him to get home, though, to continue celebrating and being together...because right now - I miss him like crazy!

Congrats, babe! You have earned it all! :)



















No comments: